Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A minor correction here...Mea Culpa

From time to time, like most humans I am prone to make a mistake, an error. As such, like Vin Scully once did during a baseball broadcast many years back...Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa.

This has to do with missidentifying the owner of the Econolodge Chain. No dear readers, it is not Wyndam Hotels as I had listed here, they are run by another organization. Yours truly was gently admonished about this and seeing that this is going to be a place of honesty and fairness, if there is an error on my part and it needs to be corrected, it will be....simple as that.

Now if you do hear of anything else that needs to be reported in this space, by all means...email me or if you see yours truly in town or over at yon friendly neighborhood sandwhich shop ordering a $5 footlong [guess the chain!!!], hail me and tell me the scoop. It will get aired here, sans mistakes...or as few as possible. After all, as my cats remind me, I am human.

No comments: